This was originally (1934) a one story brick building that served as the Fire Station and Post Office for Conroe
Texas. Later a metal and concrete deck, and a standard metal building was added for a second floor. The solid brick walls
on the exterior supported the new structure above along with pipe colums on the interior of the lower floor.
By far the worst looking building in the City of Conroe